All Souls Requiem – Duruflé's Requiem
Solemn Mass for the Feast of All Souls
The Very Reverend Michael G. Ryan, presider
Joseph Adam, conductor
with Cathedral Chamber Orchestra
Christine Friday, mezzo-soprano
Christopher Stroh, organ
We commemorate the Feast of All Souls with a solemn Mass for the Dead featuring Maurice Duruflé's Requiem, his sublime sacred
work of music based on Gregorian chant. All are welcome; a freewill offering will be collected at the Offertory.
Accessible entrances at Marion St. & Terry Ave. (northeast corner of Cathedral) and Columbia Ave.-Courtyard (south side of Cathedral).
For more information, contact the Cathedral music office at
email@example.com or 206-382-4874.
- The Cabrini Garage will be open for free Cathedral parking from 6:00pm–9:30pm for this liturgy.
- Limited free parking (~65 spaces) is available in the O'Dea High School parking lot, entrances on Marion and Columbia Streets between Terry and Boren Avenues.
- Street parking is $2.50/hour (free after 8:00pm).
- Accessible parking is available on the west side of Terry Avenue, between Marion and Columbia.
- There is a small pay lot across the street from the Cathedral on 9th Avenue and a larger pay lot at 711 Madison Street.
If you park at a garage in the neighborhood, be sure to check the closing time.
St. James Cathedral is within a few blocks of a number of bus lines and the First Hill Streetcar. The #60 bus stops directly in front on 9th Ave.
To plan your trip, visit
(or 206-553-3000), or
and search for Terry Ave & Marion St, Seattle.