Where to Enter
There are three Cathedral entrances for concerts:
- The Marion Street/Terry Avenue
entrance is at the northeast corner of the Cathedral (nearest to O'Dea parking). This entrance is
accessible to those with disabilities. The restrooms are located at this entrance.
- The Columbia Street/Courtyard entrance is on the south side of the Cathedral near the Chapel. Accessible via a ramp.
- The 9th Avenue entrance is on the west side of the Cathedral. This entrance is NOT accessible to those who use a wheelchair or have other mobility issues.
- The Cabrini Garage closes at 7:00pm and is NOT
available for concert parking.
- Limited free parking (~65 spaces) is available in the O'Dea High School parking lot, entrances on Marion and Columbia Streets between Terry and Boren Avenues.
- Street parking is free after 8:00pm on Saturdays.
- Accessible parking is available on the west side of Terry Avenue, between Marion and Columbia.
- There is a small pay lot across the street from the Cathedral on 9th Avenue and a larger pay lot at 711 Madison Street.
If you park at a garage in the neighborhood, be sure to check the closing time.
St. James Cathedral is within a few blocks of a number of bus lines and the First Hill Streetcar. The #60 bus stops directly in front on 9th Ave.
To plan your trip, visit
(or 206-553-3000), or
and search for Terry Ave & Marion St, Seattle.
If you have any general questions about attending a concert at St. James Cathedral, please call the Music Office at 206-382-4874, or e-mail
donation or program questions, contact