Where to Enter
There are three Cathedral entrances with box offices for concerts:
- The Marion Street/Terry Avenue
entrance is at the northeast corner of the Cathedral (nearest to O'Dea parking). This entrance is
accessible to those with disabilities. The restrooms are located at this entrance.
- The Columbia Street/Courtyard entrance is on the south side of the Cathedral near the Chapel. Accessible via a ramp.
- The 9th Avenue entrance is on the west side of the Cathedral. This entrance is NOT accessible to those who use a wheelchair or have other mobility issues.
Tickets and Seating
You will receive a ticket by email after your purchase on WhenNow.com. Please bring a printed or electronic copy (on smartphone or tablet)
of your ticket to the concert. You may check in at any entrance.
If you or a member of your party has a specific seating need (wheelchair, aisle seat for walker, etc.), please contact us in advance at
or 206-382-4874, and we will make sure that you are accommodated.
- The Cabrini Garage closes at 8pm and will NOT
remain open for this
- Limited free parking (~65 spaces) is available in the O'Dea High School parking lot, entrances on Marion and Columbia Streets between Terry and Boren Avenues.
- Street parking is free after 8:00pm.
- Accessible parking is available on the west side of Terry Avenue, between Marion and Columbia.
- There is a small pay lot across the street from the Cathedral on 9th Avenue and a larger pay lot at 711 Madison Street.
If you park at a garage in the neighborhood, be sure to check the
St. James Cathedral is within a few blocks of a number of bus lines and the First Hill Streetcar. The #60 bus stops directly in front on 9th Ave.
To plan your trip, visit
(or 206-553-3000), or
and search for Terry Ave & Marion St, Seattle.
If you have any questions, please call the Music Office at 206-382-4874, or e-mail